Vampires aren't immune to the Coronavirus.
Though vampires are more resilient to catching viruses, and less affected by viruses if they do get sick. No one is immune to the Coronavirus, if you know that you are sick with the Coronavirus, you should quarantine yourself by remaining indoors and avoiding contact with other people as much as possible for two weeks.
The Coronavirus is far more dangerous than the normal FLU for a few different reasons.
This Coronavirus isn't just another media hype like what they have done so many times in the past. The Coronavirus is legitimate and should be taken seriously. Part of how you should know the Coronavirus isn't just another media hype, is by the fact that they have never shutdown this many workplaces, and made the unemployment rate go up by this much or this quickly for one of their media hypes in the past.
- The Coronavirus curently has a fatality rate of 5.44%, (as of 4/05/2020) and that percentage rate has been rising.
The normal flu fatality rate for comparison is 0.1%.
- People who are sick with the Coronavirus, are contagious to anyone within six feet of them for 5 days (or up to 14 days) before the person that is sick with the Coronavirus has any way of knowing that they are sick. That is why the Coronavirus has a high risk of spreading very fast.
- The first symptons of the Coronavirus are easily confused with the common cold. The earliest signs of being sick with the Coronavirus
include, coughing, sore throat, high temperature, fatigue, fever, headache, muscle pain, shortness of breath, .
The emergency signs for Coronavirus include and aren't limited to.
If you have any of those symptoms go to a hospital immediately.
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
- Pink eye
4/05/2020 Global cases of Coronavirus 1,252,265 deaths 68,148 death rate 5.44%
4/04/2020 Global cases of Coronavirus 1,197,405 deaths 64,606 death rate 5.39%
4/03/2020 Global cases of Coronavirus 1,083,084 deaths 56,243 death rate 5.37%
4/02/2020 Global cases of Coronavirus 1,002,159 deaths 51,485 death rate 5.13%
4/01/2020 Global cases of Coronavirus 921,924 deaths 46,252 death rate 5.01%
3/31/2020 Global cases of Coronavirus 853,864 deaths 42,000 death rate 4.91%
3/30/2020 Global cases of Coronavirus 775,306 deaths 36,946 death rate 4.76%
3/29/2020 Global cases of Coronavirus 720,783 deaths 33,939 death rate 4.70%
While looking at the history of the confirmed cases, deaths, and recoveries, along with some minor calculus.
If you catch the Coronavirus you will be sick for 14 days, with a 79.1% chance of recovering from it.
That doesn't factor in the people that have recovered from the Coronavirus without being tested for it.